Pliers, Hammers, Screwdrivers, Pipe Wrenches
When using Agriculture Hand Tools, you must pay attention to these things: (1) The tool personnel must be familiar with the performance...
When using Agriculture Hand Tools, you must pay attention to these things:
(1) The tool personnel must be familiar with the performance, characteristics, use, storage and maintenance and maintenance methods of the tool.
(2) All construction tools must be qualified products produced by official manufacturers.
(3) The tools must be inspected before work. It is strictly forbidden to use unqualified tools such as corrosion, deformation, looseness, failure, and damage.
(4) Electric or pneumatic tools shall not be subjected to high speed and repair during use. When stopping work, it is forbidden to place the parts and tools on the machine or equipment.
(5) Tools with a mouth and sharp edges and a rotating part should have guards.
(6) When using special tools (such as blowtorch, punch, etc.), there should be corresponding safety measures.
(7) Small tools should be kept in the tool bag.
Starting a hand tool and power tool business can be an exciting and lucrative adventure for those with a passion for tools and DIY projects. With the right knowledge and strategies, you can build a successful business that caters to professionals, hobbyists and DIYers alike.view more >
Grinding wheels are essential tools utilized in a wide range of applications for cutting, grinding, and sanding operations. These rotating abrasive wheels are found not only in angle grinders but also in various other tools, making them a crucial component in many industries.view more >